I am always misplacing or losing small things.
This time it is the back piece to my stub earring.
And for as long as I have been a Christian, I have somehow always found back the little things that mattered to me.
It takes a while. A pause that I have to take. Sit still and be attentive to that gentle nudge inside.
Last night it told me to fluff my blanket, which I did. And I heard the sound of something small bouncing off my bed and a few more times on the floor. I just knew it was the piece.
But I couldn't tell or see where it went even though I looked all around my bed.
So I waited. And trusted.
I was vaccuuming the edges and corners in my room.
I somehow knew I had to be extra careful, just in case it turned up.
And it did. This tiny piece in a corner semi hidden in the shadows.
God is faithful in the small things.
It's just an earring piece. So tiny that it could have gone down the toilet or the sink. And yet here it is. It turns up.
Every. Single. Time.
No comments :
Post a Comment