After two long years sitting in her box, Beth is now freed!
She was THE choice made to that feeling that I was outgrowing my colorful nail polishes.
I wanted something that reflected a bit more maturity, a little less drama.
I am so glad she still resonates with me today.
Nude color is really subtle, I can't tell if it wasn't for the shine on it.
But nail polishes definitely was a phase; those days of going after OPIs and Zoyas are now pretty much behind me.
I have not been keeping up with the dip powder stuff and new technology that goes with it.
Can't even remember when was the last time I had painted my own nails.
I had two nails painted in the last month or so only because Sonia had color changing ones that we were playing with when we had a meetup at their place.
I enjoyed today but only because I was planning it as a side activity to reading up an e-book.
Like, yeah I should open this new polish since my nails can dry during that reading time.
It took me some time to get used to bare nails and after I did it was just a norm to the me with other higher priorities than my nails.
Maybe someday this would apply to my hair too and I would find the bi-annual trip for 6 hours at the hair salon to be a waste of time.
Until then, for now I am still very much hooked with the decoloring.

No comments :
Post a Comment