.... can finally interlock with mine!! 😍
I'm not sorry he had to watch me squeal so much over such a small amazement.
On a separate note, I dislocated a doctor's attachable arm today and couldn't fix it back.
When did building blocks as tiny as Lego became so difficult?
Belly laughter ensued from the shock and exhaustion of doing that.
Which was good.
It's definitely been awhile since I laughed that hard.
Fingers are definitely not dexterous enough for tiny parts in tight spaces; really salute parents that go to all that trouble.
But honestly that level of difficulty is not for short attention span if a toddler were to do it.
So there has to be some form of syiok sendiri attached to buying them.
Because I sure found pride in getting the OT light done, the IV drip done, the medical instrument trolley done and that frustrating tube connected to the medical assistant's arm ALL DONE!
No comments :
Post a Comment