Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Things I can't say...

Did you ever considered that offering money just lowers my self confidence to do any losing of weight now?
Like, all my life, my existence is already nothing more than a 'need to lose weight' mission to you...
And now to add on to that....
If I lose any weight - 'Oh she's now doing it because of money.'
How low and despicable can a human get.

Oh... and that scar you keep shaking your head in disappointment of how it turns out at?
BELONGS TO A HUMAN with feelings.
Belongs to someone who will need to carry on with it for the rest of her life
Belongs to the same person you scraped of any hope or confidence that she can lose weight on her own without money as motivation.

Should I have just died at childbirth?
You know...
After hearing that my whole lifetime..
How worthless I am if I don't lose weight...
I'm thankful I haven't died.

Thank God for Jesus.
For love, unconditional.
For brothers who are more brothers to me than you can ever be.

No comments :

Post a Comment