Sunday, February 5, 2017

A day spent with Spike


I finally get to meet Spike!!
He is like in his 80s in dog years yet he was chasing me around!!
It's been so long since I last met a dog and had rough play like I did today!! Like it has been eight to nine years since I last rough played with Wallace the Mini Schnauzer.


After dinner near the seaside, managed to catch this beautiful sunset.
It just really complemented my day splendidly.

I really hope there will be other chances to meet Spike again but it was good as it was today. I remember being so shy that first CNY that I could have met him. And then the second CNY I didn't want to go without Nana. There was no open house last year. So this is like the fourth CNY!

Seeing Spike is like a goal accomplished; of how far I've come in terms of being shy and being able to overcome it in order to see him.

No comments :

Post a Comment