Was up early to get to the market.
Been a while since I last made pork ribs soup.

And then it was on to the feat of making wantans!
There was so much meat and so much skin, it seemed so overwhelming halfway thru.
But I finished them all!
Made about 135 of them!
Some went into the freezer while others were deep fried with a pot. This was my first time deep frying with a pot.
Still wish that air fryer prices would go down. It would make things so much easier.

Although it took up all morning and half my afternoon, it was nice to be able to do such things.
Especially when I'm between nail polishes and it doesn't seem like I will be chipping into the soup or the wantans.
It was a foody good day.
Been a while since I last made pork ribs soup.

And then it was on to the feat of making wantans!
There was so much meat and so much skin, it seemed so overwhelming halfway thru.
But I finished them all!
Made about 135 of them!
Some went into the freezer while others were deep fried with a pot. This was my first time deep frying with a pot.
Still wish that air fryer prices would go down. It would make things so much easier.

Although it took up all morning and half my afternoon, it was nice to be able to do such things.
Especially when I'm between nail polishes and it doesn't seem like I will be chipping into the soup or the wantans.
It was a foody good day.
No comments :
Post a Comment