Saturday, March 3, 2012

Selamat pulang ke tanah air...

As the captain said. =.=
I figure the stewies are so fair because they are in planes all the time.

I'll have both Sushi and Nando's soon, I swear.
As soon as I get myself out of firing range from my boss (which involves tons of work and catching up this coming week).

Driving through flood was a cause for screaming and stepping on the pedal to get over it ASAP.
Unfortunately, the car owner disagree and says all that water will get to the engine that way.
I bet they will have a lot to agree about my driving skills when my dad gets there.

I thought of what would happen if I've took off last night instead of going home to pack my bag for today.
After all, the flood crisis must be more important than someone who went missing the night before her flight.
Hehehe....

Maybe in some ways, this has been a good trip.
Who else can claim to have been to Mitcham, Seymour, Caroline Springs and Echuca all within the same month?
Yes, look them up on the map. It's insane how someone can work in 7 places. Thankfully the other 3 was in 20 minutes radius from the house.

Was trying to pack in 4 shows on the plane and am now deprived of sleep. I forgot my body would still be tuned 3 hours ahead. Until now. AHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment