I swear I'm back.
The thing is I was left on my own for the last 2.5 weeks while my dad flew over.
Things have been really busy;
with work,
spending time with my aunt who was visiting for 2 weeks,
and catching up with people....
Managed to dye my hair, watched Hunger Games and ate my Nandos (which bird size seems to be shrinking!) in between all that.
And had fun being all by myself.
I loved the clear thoughts and decisions that I could make. The late nights out.
Being this independent and knowing I am capable of looking after the bills and house.
Anyway, tonight being my last night of freedom of sort, I took a chance and asked a friend if I could drive his Sonata.
And he said YES. All the way back from the island I drove. Woohooooooo!!!!
Poor man, I think he regret it after because he was holding on tight to the grab handle above the window the whole time. *with this big wicked grin on my face the whole time*
No comments :
Post a Comment