Looking back at July and August makes me wonder if I'm turning into a shopaholic.
There's like a blouse, pants, shoes, nail polish, books off Logos + littleblackdress, CDs off Logos + ordered from SM.
There was also movies, mooncakes, ice blended coffees, Sushi King, Manila Place, mani+pedi, FEVER, Bella Italia and Haagen Dazs ice cream.
Which is insane. And I should really put a chop to.
Thankfuls
#112 Friends
Like, we are just at ease regardless of how long we haven't seen one another.
Like, we are caught up in passion for the same stuff even though its not the same genre of the same stuff if that makes any sense.
Like, silk gloves that helps you save money too (and that definitely does not make sense).
#113 Logos
It was splendid. Just this whole bookshop filled with Christian books.
Could have stayed in there for hours despite the crowd.
#114 Haagen Dazs ice cream
Once upon a time I was saving Haagen Dazs ice cream up for when I'd be 'belanja-ed'.
Well, I chickened out of it when the time came and I've pretty much forgotten bout it until this moment of blogging.
So anyway, a scoop of Chocolate Midnight Cookies is like better than any ice blended coffee!!
#115 Money
The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
Yes, it is evil but it has to be the best trading system developed.
No comments :
Post a Comment