Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random short notes..

~
Had a good laugh at Clinic Cafe when the stringe not only splashed out chilli sauce in gusto once, but twice.
Was just not bothered to complain due to banana-ness.
Surprised to find myself able to cope with 10 years younger 10cm taller age/height gap.
Yes, I'm that old.


Bought a suit and blouse on Saturday.
Can't wait to wear them despite the slight opposition in the house.
I'm old enough to have my own opinion.


Funny how you know you are over that teenage crush you had years ago when you can have a decent talk with him without turning gibberish or jelly inside.
And to find some close up weirdness as well, which would never had been realized looking from afar in the past.
I'm so much older now.

How time has flown.

~~

Made chips cookies today.
Weird but fun.
And that's all that matters.

~~~

The days of staying up til 3am this long weekend has finally catch up on me.
I'm gonna have to sleep early to be 'normal' again.
If I can stay away from Clara and log off soon, that is.

No comments :

Post a Comment