Friday, January 7, 2011

Old Cody

Cody's retiring.
With his LCD display faded now til he's half blind, and him hanging himself half an hour into a session, it's time to get a new one.
He's been in GROW longer than I have.
Sadly, being at least 10 years old they no longer have parts of him.
Hence they can't fix his display even if they manage to fix the hanging.

He still produce such nice sounds despite his old age.
Or maybe we are so used to him, I can't imagine replicating his sounds on a new one.

I'm building up a slight frantic at the thought of all the Combi sounds in Cody that we'd have to say bye to.
Or rather we already said goodbye to.
If only there was a way to copy it out of Cody.


And I wonder if I will be capable of coming up with something like all that like the people before me did with Cody.
What a way to start the new year...

No comments :

Post a Comment