Friday, June 4, 2010

Long weekend.

Am off to JB for the weekend tonight.
Hope there's no cockroach nest on the bus. In my direct sight anyway.
I'll bring my passport along in case I can sneak over the border, LOL.
Wish I can give not only virtual encouragement for those battling over there this month.
But at the end of the day, I still believe in 'Do your best, let God do the rest'.

Am not sure why I'm making this JB trip when it's not like I'm extremely close to my newly wed cousin.
Even though we are the same age. (which is kinda freaky, LOL, considering this is a first of quite a few more this year)
Next thing I know, I'll be seeing white hairs.
But it's never too late to get to know them better anyway. *fingers crossed*

I would ideally love to just sit back and relax this weekend.....maybe drop by Stella Marris and disturb the kids at camp (which I can still do on Monday night if I'm up for it).... but at last that is not to be.

No comments :

Post a Comment