Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Quickie Movie

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past is a movie based on A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
Instead of a 'Scrooge', we have a 'Womanizer' instead.

Thoughts of the show

*I wished it wasn't 18PL as the over 18 scenes were unneccesary at like only the first 15 minutes of the show. And the 'Scrooge' never even took off his shirt.

*Lacey Chabert has grown up a lot! from her days in Party of Five. She was the deciding factor to watch the show. Haha!

*Michael Douglas looked really really old! I almost mistaken him for some unknown old man.

*No strong chemistry between the main couple, there was only like 2 Aww moments that had nothing to do with the main couple being together.

*I actually shed tears when the little brother was defending his big brother the 'Scrooge' aka 'Womanizer' in the show. But minutes later he took back his words and wished him gone. *which was kinda lame...*

*This should have been a Christmas show....what with all the snow falling in the show and frozen cars.

*And the quote of the day:


Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less...

That was a good line....


*Sadly, it wasn't a strong romance comedy show like I hoped it would be. You know, lots of teary moments mingled with teary or stomach laughters.

No comments :

Post a Comment