Boil pasta for 20minutes. Get some work done while waiting for the pasta to boil in A#.
Drain pasta and add olive oil. Kinda toss all evenly.
Add can of mayo tuna and leftover pasta sauce. Even them out.
Steam frozen corn. This takes 4 minutes, so I wash up the other stuff in the meantime.
Toss in corn and any seasonings on hand for that extra taste. Today, there was a bottle of Lemon and Pepper for a lemon zing to tuna.
Chill till lunchtime!
Frankly speaking I adore pasta, just the other day I dump a can of cheese and herb pasta sauce, pasta, prawns and 2 slices of cheddar cheese together to bake for 30minutes. While waiting for A# to do his job, I manage to do my household chores as well. Talk about multi tasking. And after a tired hour of mopping, just to sit down to hot, creamy pasta was splendid stuff.
someone did household chores!!... hmm
ReplyDelete