I heard of someone's mum drawing closer to death and my heart aches.
I heard of a Pastor giving thanks for overcoming some stuff and my heart went Oh!
Somewhere in 2020 He continued to randomly brought people to my mind.
Looking back, I should have known better and reacted by something more...that wasn't just a fleeting thought of curiosity.
The battles in the spiritual realm is clearer than I would like to see.
God's people need people on their side.
Even though I can't explain them all...if it is to be, it just is to be.
I heard of a Pastor giving thanks for overcoming some stuff and my heart went Oh!
Somewhere in 2020 He continued to randomly brought people to my mind.
Looking back, I should have known better and reacted by something more...that wasn't just a fleeting thought of curiosity.
The battles in the spiritual realm is clearer than I would like to see.
God's people need people on their side.
Even though I can't explain them all...if it is to be, it just is to be.
No comments :
Post a Comment