Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heart Talk

Had a painful conversation with my dad a couple of hours ago because of the company I keep with. Or more like an invitation to go down KL.

Someone advised me that "Only God can look into the heart of another person and deal with it."

So I prayed.

And He just made it alright.
We had another proper talk (without the emos) and although we don't have a mutual agreement, at least a mutual understanding of what he is concern about and what made me upset about was reached.

I am still a tad upset inside, but I guess seeing that He is in charge makes a small comforting difference right now.

It's time to think happier things.
Tomorrow morning we are going to SAMBA!!!! Woo hoo!
So glad I'm not down there. Hahahaha!
And I get to 'goreng' awesomely on 'The Lord Reigns'.

Sometimes I am amazed at how much some friendships have developed over the years.
To the point where I am not grumbling anymore about this and that.
Or is it just maturing in progress?

No comments :

Post a Comment