Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It only turns into a crisis when it's all about you.
When it's not Christ centred.


My day started off pretty well.
After failing to get any bodyguards, I drove all the way to Pantai Bersih on my own. It wasn't all that reflection I thought I could do there as there was no place to sit and the beach was pretty dirty. But I had a good walk even though my Little Hearts Birks got wet twice!!!

When I got back, dad and I went all the way to Jawi for breakfast. It was big enough til I was sleepy on the way back.
Then I had my nap.

Finally had a short reflection time in Starbucks, where the drink is just so-so but the seat was cosy and facing the BM hill. I could just fall asleep there.
The only regret of the day was buying BADonuts. I still have an upset tummy for them.
Ahhh!!!! Can't believe their quality has gone down that the creams and stuff were dripping all over the place when I ate them. It was just horrible, it makes me nauseous!!!!! I'm not having another donut for some time.

Came back and went on skype to wish Ko the same. Him at 10pm plus about to have a 30 minutes nap before an 11pm plus surgery. I hope he cut the patient up properly and not leave anything behind when he got it done!!! This is the year we both haven't had cake.

My hilarious wishlist to my 2nd brother included a PSP with sims2 in it, cake mixer, new handphone or a bf.
Wonder if he'd hire a gigolo for me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, sadly there was no response. I could really use a mixer now my hand refuse to be a good hand.

Satan can just stick the pain back his own ass, I won't stop playing.

Vi was back for the weekend, and I enjoyed my time with her although Nandos was supposed to be my treat! She brought up the idea of thinking ahead with God, instead of just reflection on the past. So it somehow came to my mind what I wanted for the next ten years.
And Oh! She gave me lots of kisses. LOTS AND LOTS OF KISSES!

It continues to amaze me that people can see the words 'I love Chocolate' on my forehead.
I haven't even finish the ones I bought in Singapore back in July!
Stop spoiling me!!!!

Happy birthday, blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment