Friday, September 4, 2009

Sims Castaway

I missed Sims. Especially when I read that Sims 3 was out.
So I bought Sims Castaway.
And have been delighted every weekend I can spend time with my Sim, Jessica Knight on her quest of love and trying to sail away after being stranded on an unknown island.

I love playing with the orangutan she adopted.
(Vi, would you train your babies to play like this with me when they are old enough?
Pretty pretty please.........?)


And I just recently received this house near the sea from a grateful village chief.
Ain't that just so cool!?!
And that raft was build from scratch!

And then this...
Playing by the sea.
Bliss!
(posted after rearranging some furnitures)

It's such a good getaway, reminds me of the good old days when playing til the sun comes up was not a problem....well...those days are surely over but Sims still rocks on!!!

1 comment :

  1. I love SIMS too!! I've got Sims 2 with me at home BM.

    And nope, best to play with my macaques now whenthey don't bite than when they are older. can't figure out a way to train them.. ahah...

    Anyway, I'm off to see real orang utans this week. :)

    ReplyDelete