Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Workout

Spent a marvelous hour up walking around Air Itam Dam today.
The drive up there was a little eeky for my first time and Odie was the only small car I saw up there but it was so worth it.
Despite the haze up there, there was a cool breeze and being shaded by trees most of the route was just so cooling.
The route is listed as 2.63km long, all around the dam.
There was some slopes that I frown at but they were manageable at turtle speed.
The only eeky part about the whole walk on my own is that there was something high above the trees that were screeching and screeching away and gave me the creeps that something might jump down to attack anytime.
I'm just so happy that I made it and have muscle aches to prove it.
That has to be the best workout ever for a working day!
Yes, I am that lame.....Hahahahaha!

No comments :

Post a Comment