Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello......

I'm still alive.

Some thoughts floating about (more like one themed thoughts).

Deciding on lightings for a whole house is difficult. So is a door handle.
And we are only halfway through.
I hope no one have to make such grown-up decisions as I did, skipping a few years, marriage and money-making part that helps build maturity thus make better decisions.
Sims or Sims 2 was fun, but real life is darn scary. Since there's no 'undo' button.
And money isn't just typing 'kaching!' or 'rosebud'. I miss my Sims.
The current colors in my blog represent the colors of my room.
I can't wait to see it all come together! *fingers crossed, it will be awesome!*

I hope I won't regret the choices I make, waking up to them for the rest of my life. *sigh*

That's all for now.
I actually planned a diarrhea of thoughts, recaps and stuff......but that would kinda defeat the purpose of having had a blog fast, won't it? :P

No comments :

Post a Comment