Monday, January 28, 2008

A week's update

Busy busy busy.....
Truth project started last Monday.
It's mind boggling.
Do you believe that what you believe is really real?

Wednesday was a good day off. Restful.

Finally got to watch Sweeney Todd!!!! Weee!!!
But it turns out that......
Sweeney Todd is the goriest movie I've ever watched in my entire life!
Buckets and buckets of blood......
Don't go alone.
As much as I love the musical conversations and beautifully coordinated words, it was a little too eeky in bloodiness.

Ever had a word stuck in your head that you shouldn't say out loud....yet even though you practice saying the right greeting it still comes out? Like saying, 'Morning, Uncle!!!....oops I mean Pastor, Pastor!!!' *sigh* I just want to hide my head somewhere else after that!

Been tiring with work. And CNY is coming soon!! Thanks San,Xian and Bee Hui for the chocolate cornflakes!!!!
Sugar high super high.......Money, money, come my way......this CNY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment